|The canopies are glued into place after been cut off the runners.|
On the weekend I converted them to being 'in flight' rather than the wheels down version they where supplied as. Once I removed the undercarriage, I then used GW Liquid Green Stuff to bog the resulting gaps. I hadn't used liquid green stuff before, but after this I am very impressed with its performance, and can see myself using it a great deal.
|Brushing in the Green Stuff was the easiest bogging job I have ever done!|
I decided to give both aircraft the same style of paint scheme, and that I would do one similar to that found on an aircraft from III Brigada Aerea. Apart from the usual Googling for pictures, I also dragged out my copy of the Airplane magazine that featured the Pucara. The article was very interesting, particularly over the claim that Iraq had looked at purchasing some in 1985.
|And two Pucaras are now ready for the table!|
|The underside of both are painted grey.|
|All I need now is some ground troops for them to support!|
So all that is needed now is to paint up the Argentinian ground forces, and for the 1/144 Corgi Diecast GR3s to arrive .